156. Handbook For Writing Proposals, 17th February, 2011
Posted February 17, 2011on:
Handbook For Writing Proposals
Proven techniques and invaluable advice for writing winning business proposals’ revised and updated! What makes a winning business proposal? It highlights your skills and services, meets your client’s needs, and clearly sets you apart from the competition. Since 1995, Handbook for Writing Proposals has helped thousands of professionals develop winning proposals. This exceptional handbook guides you through the unique nine-step proposal-writing process from the initial RFP to the client presentation. In this revised and updated version, the authors show you how to:
* Choose the RFPs that give you the best chance of success
* Showcase your company’s skills and services
* Set realistic time/cost schedules and budgets
* Avoid the mistakes that sink most proposals
* Build client relationships that bring you repeat business
* Tailor your writing for an international business audience
The second edition also offers you a wealth of downloadable forms and checklists that you can adapt for your own proposal-writing process.
Whether you own your own business, need to train your corporate staff, or simply want to improve your skills, Handbook for Writing Proposals, second edition will show you how to profit from every proposal you write.
Filename: Handbook For Writing Proposals.rar
File size: about 11.3 MB
Download and extract by Winrar.